The Main Straight – Building D
The Main Straight Office Park, Block D a new building in the Main Straight Office Park, developed by RPP (2017) with a 4-Star Design Office v1.1 rating.7
The Main Straight Office Park Block D is a boutique 4-Star Design Office v1.1 building, situated in the heart of Bryanston, opposite the Post House Centre.
Sustainable building features include
- The heating ventilation and air conditioning system is a cooled air system. Making use of minimal water usage.
- Lighting zones do not exceed 100m2 zones.
- Hot water supplied via heatpump.
- The lighting power density for 95% of the UA is less than 2.0W/m2 per100.
- Water closets, urinals and tape fixtures all reduce water consumption.
- Paints, adhesives sealants and carpets have low VOC emissions.
- Integrated BMS system records and logs the all energy and water usage within the building and can be displayed in real time.
Address: 392 Main Rd, Bryanston
Total gross floor area: 2548 m2
Total commercial office area: 2548m2
Car parking area: 138 bays
OWNER: RPP Developments
ARCHITECT: Boogertman & Partners
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: Aftek Consulting Engineers
FIRE ENGINEER: Specialist Fire Technology
MECHANICAL ENGINEER: Climatron
QUANTITY SURVEYORS: Pentad
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS: Sutherland Engineers
SUSTAINABLE BUILDING CONSULTANT: Solid Green Consulting
WET SERVICES: Sutherland Engineers
MAIN CONTRACTOR: Iguana Contractors
PROJECT MANAGER: CPD Project Management
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT: Seaton Environmental Consulting
- 4-STAR GREEN STAR SA OFFICE V1.1 DESIGN