Motswere – Prime Plaza II
Motswere Prime Plaza II is an A-grade office space with 3 floors and 2 basement parking levels, making up a total floor area of 2,780m².7
It is the first phase of the upcoming office buildings in Prime Plaza II and is named after the stunning Leadwood Combretum trees that will still inhabit this piece of land. PPII is an addition to the existing Prime Plaza 1 development and will consist of 4 commercial buildings in total.
Sustainable Building Features
- Building tuning of the mechanical, electrical, wet services and irrigation services.
- Waste management during the construction phase as well as provision of recycling facilities for the operations phase.
- Maximising on daylight while providing daylight glare control.
- Use of low VOC materials.
- Low electric lighting levels and low lighting power density, along with lighting zoning controls.
- Building users being provided with a building users’ guide to help hem maximise on the sustainable building features.
- Provision of preferential parking for fuel efficient transport and has cyclists’ facilities for building users as well as visitors.
- Water efficiency achieved using low flush rate sanitaryware and use of non-potable water in the irrigation system.
- The use of a 132kWp PV system with an estimated annual production of 234MWh
Address: Motswere, Prime Plaza II, Plot 54359, CBD Gaborone
Total gross floor area: 2,780 m²
Car parking area: 5300 m² (basement parking), 2800 m² (open parking bays)
OWNER: Primetime Holdings
ACCREDITED PROFFESSIONAL: Solid Green Consulting
ARCHITECT: Paul Munnik Architects
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: AR Edwards & Associates
LIFT SPECIALIST: AR Edwards & Associates
MECHANICAL ENGINEER: Ascend Consulting Engineers
QUANTITY SURVEYORS: MLC Cost Consultants
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS: ADA Consulting Engineers
SUSTAINABLE BUILDING CONSULTANT: Solid Green
WET SERVICES: Paul Munnik Architects
MAIN CONTRACTOR: Red East Construction
PROJECT MANAGER: Time Projects Botswana
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT: Loci Environmental
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Time Projects Botswana
OCCUPANTIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER: Red East Construction
LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Blooms
- 5-star Green Star SA Office v1.1 Design
- Gaborone, Motswere